- Making assessments of patients’ physical conditions.
- Formulating treatment plans to address the conditions and needs of patients.
- Conducting complex mobilization techniques.
- Educating patients, family members, and the community on how to prevent injuries and live a healthy lifestyle.
- Referring patients to doctors and other medical practitioners.
- Planning and organizing physiotherapy and fitness programs.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Physical Therapy
- European Nationals
- Preferably with Prometric and Verification Report
- Two years (2) of Experience as a Physical Therapist/Physiotherapist
Mail your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org